Friday, July 27, 2012

DUST Closed Beta Weekend Code

Heya folks, long time no talk...err, type?  Anyway, still keeping my finger on the pulse of New Eden mostly through DUST at the moment (although more EVE in the near future is looking likely, more on that later) and the NDA is keeping me from blogging much about it.  One thing I think is safe to say is that the Closed Beta has been having Beta Events throughout the summer.  Which brings me to this week's Beta Event.


This weekend has provided those already in possession of Beta Keys with some temporary keys to share with others.  I'm writing this post both to inform other beta testers of that fact (it was sent in an email), and to share with my readers the following two North America weekend access keys: QRJ4-RQNA-MN8F and G983-93NP-7R23.  I'm just going to do this on a first come first serve basis.  If anyone wants to leave in the comments below once they've redeemed the codes to let others know they're taken, that'd be great.  If no one has said anything and you want to redeem them yourself, just head on over to the Playstation Store and enter them after pressing the Redeem Codes button at the top.  The codes themselves are good until Monday, July 30th at Downtime, so get to playing while you still can!

1 comment:

  1. I realise this is most certainly a pointless comment, being away for nearly two years does kind of give the signal of quitting, right?

    I do want to say this. It was a few weeks ago that I started reading EVE blogs (I've always loved writing and reading. Coincidentally I've also always loved video games) I stated reading Flight of Dragons, and loved the blog, it was amazing. I then found your blog, and by my gods I devoured it in a night!

    I'm newish to PVP, I fly comfortably in a Punisher an have the ability and skills (needed and recommended) to sit in my Omen comfortably as well, but your blog has been one hell of a lesson! One that I found very enjoyable and amusing at the same time.

    Should you ever read this, I want you to know that your blog has been an amazing read, I've enjoyed every moment of it.

    Thank you.

    Tigellinus

    ReplyDelete