Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Post

The door was the way to... to... The Door was The Way. Good. Capital letters were always the best way of dealing with things you didn't have a good answer to.  
-- Douglas Adams


Yet another EVE Blog.  I've only started playing EVE Online about three months ago, which makes me the resident fucking new guy.  I played for about a month completing the tutorial missions and Sister's Epic Arc before deciding that it just wasn't me...I've since taken to a life of pew pew and ransoming as a lowsec pirate.  I captured the beginnings of my exploits on a Corporation forum, and the first posts you're likely to find here will be me reediting those posts to a more blog friendly format so you too can get caught up.  In the future I'll be using this space to keep up with what I've done, share it with others, and allow me to reflect on both my mistakes and victories.  Hopefully we'll have some fun along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment